Whilst the school is closed due to the Coronavirus we will be setting home learning via Seesaw and Tapestry. This will be set daily and children will be asked to complete the following activities each day:
In addition to the above tasks, a variety of activities/challenges will be set for different year groups based on learning already completed (consolidation) or current learning. These may include:
- Short burst writing activities
- Espresso (ICT) based learning including watching videos etc.
- Practical activities – baking cake, making biscuits, model making etc.
- Maths- Problem activities.
- Reading comprehension tasks
We are very aware that most families do not have printers so will try to ensure that all activities can be viewed on screen rather than the need to print out. If you need a paper copy these will be available from the school office on a Monday. Children should send their work back to the teacher via Seesaw/ Tapestry where they will receive feedback within 24hours on weekdays.