Drayton Community Infant School became part of Inclusive Schools Trust in December 2017
Governance of the school is now the responsibility of 12 Trustees.
Trustees were selected for their skills, experience and understanding of the local community in which the schools serve:
- Selene Sawyer – Chief Executive Officer, Accounting Officer and Trustee
- Sharon Forder – Member, Trustee and Chair of Trust
- Eileen Hansell – Trustee, Vice-Chair of Trust and Chair of Finance, Audit and Risk Committee
- Maureen Hanke – Trustee and Chair of Achievement, Standards and Risk Committee
- Kevin Daines – Trustee and Vice Chair of Achievement, Standards and Risk Committee
- Aimee Atkin-Barter
- Pam Dons
- Graham Hopkins
- Christopher Jefferson
- (The Revd Dr) Arnold Browne
- John Farrow
- Graham Moss
Our Trustees are responsible for the strategic vision of the schools and for supporting the Senior Leadership Teams and staff in achieving that vision. Trustees have responsibility for appointing the Executive Headteacher, managing the school’s budgets, setting annual targets and monitoring performance against those targets, all in the interest of raising standards of achievement.
We have two Strategic Committees in our Trust:
- Finance, Audit and Risk
- Achievement, Standards and Risk
These committees meet twice a term and report back to the full Board on all business, including safeguarding. The full Board of Trustees meet twice a term. Trustees visit the school regularly, attending events and undertaking learning walks in order to effectively monitor the quality of learning at Drayton Community Infant School.
A Declaration of Pecuniary or Personal Interests is signed annually by every Trustee. In every committee and full Trust meeting, there is space on the agenda for any declaration of interests that arise over the year.
For further informative on the Inclusive Schools Trust, please click on the links below.