Our school will only be closed if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- Not enough adult supervision to ensure the health and safety supervision of children.
- Directed to by Local Authority, Public Health England or another advisory body.
Steps taken to decide on whether to close the school will be as follows@
- Head teacher will liaise with the Local Authority and Chair of Governors and a joint decision will be made whether school should be open or not.
- The decision to open school, or not, will be communicated to staff and communicated to parents via
- The school website,
- Text Messaging
- Social Media
- Local Authority and local media websites.
- Decisions will be made and communicated by 3pm each subsequent day