Believe – Be eager and happy to learn, positive and enthusiastic.
Persevere – Be encouraging and supporting, show resilience, follow the Golden Rules.
Be brave – Never give up on yourself or others, have confidence and self-belief.
Aim for the stars! – Trying your best – take time, care and effort; recognise and value praise.
Our school values are the main focus of whole school assemblies and everyday life in school. The children and staff ‘live’ the vision and values. We are proud of our school and believe that our vision and values will continue to help us all grow stronger as we are learning, caring and growing together.
Our school vision
Our vision is to be:
- A school where children are at the centre, where they are encouraged to participate and have a voice.
- A school that is happy, safe, nurturing, and offers a broad, balanced curriculum developing enquiring minds, independence and the confidence to make choices.
- A school that develops healthy and positive attitudes to learning and living.
- A school that develops opportunities beyond the classroom to enable children to learn about the world they live in.
- A school that looks to the future, embracing the role of new technologies.
- A school that enables pupils to benefit from professionally developed staff and Trustees.
- A school that works closely in partnership with parents, other schools and the wider community.