Our Designated Safeguarding Leads are:
- Mrs Karen Winter, Headteacher
- Miss Sarah Humphrey, Deputy Headteacher
- Mrs Mrs Lyndy Lake, Parent Support Advisor and Behavioural Lead
Drayton Community Infant School is part of the Inclusive Schools Trust. Any further information regarding Safeguarding can be found on: www.inclusiveschoolstrust.co.uk/key-documents-and-policies/
Staying Safe Online
Drayton Community Infant School advice
Things to remember
1. You have the right to be kept safe from harm.
2. Its never your fault.
3. There are people who will listen to you and help you.
4. If you don’t want to talk to someone you know, you can speak to someone who can help by calling one of the numbers below. They will listen to you and help keep you safe too.
Your safety is our priority
Childline 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk
Just One Number 0300 300 0123 www.justonenorfolk.nhs.uk
Young Minds www.youngminds.org.uk
Samaritans 116 123 www.samaritans.org
Kids Helpline www.kidshelpline.com.au