- Salary – £9.2480 per hour
- Part Time
- 12.5 hours per week
- Term time plus one week
- Required from 4 January 2021 (some handover/training may be required before this date)
The Inclusive Schools Trust is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, approachable and hardworking Cleaner at Drayton Community Infant School.
We are looking for candidates with:
- High standards
- The ability to work at the end of the school day
- The ability to work as part of a team under the leadership of our Headteacher
- An understanding of GDPR and safeguarding
- A good sense of humour
In return we can offer:
- A warm, supportive and friendly place to work
- Hours of work – Monday to Friday 3.00pm to 5.30pm.
Previous experience of cleaning in a school or similar environment would be an advantage.
Closing Date: Monday 30 November 2020 at midday please contact the office for an application form.
Interview date: Wednesday 2 December 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought, as well as proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We are committed to ensuring the very highest possible standards of care to our young people and as such require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS with a barred list check will be required and other procedures and checks will be followed as part of our safeguarding procedures. The school is an equal opportunities employer.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.